sw france

K

keith reid

will be going to SW france next summer , family holiday , just thought I'd see if any member had fished there (any species)....if there were any recommended venues , esp rivers to try when I am out there...(Perpignan/midi pyranees) or any helpful websites. French or English , no matter. Thanks , Keith.

C

Cakey

Roto's broke it !

done loads in sw France lac de Leon was by far the best .
the fishing is done from an English talking campsite and with loads to do do for kids etc

remind me when I get back from Valdore next week and I can help if you want

In the mean time do a google search for La Col Vert and click the union jack and have a look round

C

Cakey

Sorry just read it again ,bit hard after rotos broke it but your going to SE France not SW !

Lac de Raho is one of my favourite places on earth !

still can help if you want !

K

keith reid

Nope , no wonder you're lost Cakey , Perpignan , south west france , near the border with spain... on the med , airport , ryan air fly there , have a look at the map ! You must be thinking of somewhere else....

C

Cakey

Keith ..I must apologise you is right ,I just went by England fly west I get to the US,go east I come to Southend...its the otherway round in France!
Anyway this is the lake I was on about HERE

K

keith reid

Thanks cakey, I take it the big lake in the map is the 1 ....Looks ideal.....what's the river running to the north of the lake ?