Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hi
    I have read alot of the dips are glycerin based with a touch alcohol to disperce the flavour does anyone have any tips on how much ( not a double JD i guess) and do i need to add anything else, as some dips are now a tenner a go i thought i would have ago at the DIY approach or is it just better to pay the dosh.
    Thanks Steve.

feck Guest

Brian Skoyles did a two-part bait dip/soak feature in UK Carp over the winter. Unfortunately, I no longer have my copies. Do you read AT Steve? Does anyone else remember better than me?

Frothey Guest

theres a lot better things to make dips out of...fish oils/pastes, liquid liver, csl, etcetc.
    they probably meant use ethyl alchohol based flavours as they disperse quicker, rather than adding alchohol.

Vodka works well in winter to disperse the oils. Were talking no more than a cap full in a kilo of paste.

NottmDon Guest

I saved a copy of it ****, saddo aint I lol!

feck Guest

Not at all NottmDon, it was a good feature. RIP A4 format UK Carp. Shame in IMHO.

NottmDon Guest

Agree about the format but the contents still there mate, for such a small supplement theres some cracking advice given out freely!