Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mine have gone again aswell.
It's a very handy tool to have working.

Clikfire

Reaction score
Cakey go to "Personalise" top right corner under the log off option.

Then you get a selection of options across the top of the page go to "My Forum".

You will now see the reponse notification option which can be set to default "On" or "Off".

Hope this helps.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's nothing that we've done as far as I know. Let me know if you can't get it working please.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Could be a problem with your service provider Cakey, I find when they are working on mine (NTL) I get a batch of old notifications through.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I'm getting the same, very slow notifications, I've checked, all my settings are correct?

M

Moody Malc

I occasionally have the same problem, I'm on Free, sorry Wanadooooooo!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Cakey, there was nationwide e-mail and connection disruption due to planned maintenance on the 16th Look here which is ongoing so you may still get some mixed up notifications. Don't know about the other service providers but I would think server works being carried out can be the reason for everyone's emails screwing up now and again.

C

Cakey

yeah but I got all my other e-mails .........................it was just FM's that was slow
my late night footy ones were still instant

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hmmmmm, I don't know if the e-mail reminders are stored differently than personal e-mails on a server. I would have thought the football ones would have been disrupted as well, being they will have come from a members site rather than another p.c. maybe they stoped working on the server after a certain time and the late night (ahem, wink, wink)ones got through? ;o)