Pre-baiting pays off!!!

Robbie H

Reaction score
Hi all,
How was the first day of the new season for everyone?
Must admit mine has started very well. Managed to be fishing by 6 this morning. A little later than liked. But by 6.30 a lovely 8lb common lay in the bottom of the net.
Then followed two nice bream, 4lb mark each. And to top it off a cracking mirror of 16lb 2oz came along about 8.30!! Felt like all my xmas' had come at once. Well chuffed.
Packed up at 4.30pm without another bite!
Any other carp grace the banks today?

J

James Townsend

Good one Robbie. I didn't do so well (see my thread) I blanked! Good to know someone elses day was better than mine.

C

Cakey

I didnt finish a big install yesterday so I had to work......................poxy B+O gear

F

Frothey

nice one robbie

gone wrong yet cakey? shoulda told them to wait, b&o customers are normally soooooo understanding......

C

Cakey

4 days now frothey ......pre wired it 6 months ago now changed his mind at least 10 times ...i.e. plasma now on swing bracket so data leads to brain now dont reach blah blah blah

F

Frothey

wired one for an avant in corner, then decides plasma and moans that they got to pay to have cables moved...our fault for them wanting something totally different (after they said no way do they want panel) innit?

Guy Baxendale 2

Reaction score
Robbie

Well done mate!
Hope my prebaiting proves to be as fruitful! Start a 2 nighter tonight on the Thames fingers crossed something has been on the bait and makes a visit tonight!

G

Robbie H

Reaction score
Hi Guy,
How did you fair mate? Anything interesting pass your way? Let us know.

Rob

Guy Baxendale 2

Reaction score
Hurray!
Finally managed a Thames Carp - not one of the real Monsters but at 15lb 4oz I was chuffed to bits to say the least.

2-30am screaming run and hard fight and there was my prize which definitly made all those prebaiting trips worthwhile.

Good Luck tight lines to all

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Well done lads, just got back from my pre-baiting, fish on Friday!

If I get a double I will be well chuffed, it would also be my first river carp. Fingers crossed ;-)

steve

Robbie H

Reaction score
Top one Guy. Bet you had the wobbles when you got that one in- i know i did!!!
Good luck for Friday Steve.