Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dave ------------------- Guest

Quick Boilie related question can anyone tell me if they know which manufacturer does a luncheon meat boilie.
    I have some but have stupidly mislaid the original bags and now can't remember for the life of me who does them.
    Thanks for any help

Not sure Dave, but Rik got me onto Meaty Marine and Iv'e started catching on that. Still a meaty boilie similar to luncheon meat in a fashion.

Frothey Guest

mmmmmmmeaty marine 10mm's and a stick......

Thanks chaps, couple of follow up questions if you have time
    1. are they froze or shelflife
    2. do they do other sizes
    3. what kind of stick do you recomend ;-)

shelflife
    yes
    wouldn't - mix them with pellet and glug and pva them

Big Rik Guest

Richworth do luncheon meat boilies, but only in small sizes.

Meaty marine..... yummy.
    Shelflife yes, but not like an old shelflife, very good texture and they breakdown well.
    Crumb them and mix with 2mm pellet and meaty marine groundbait and ram in a stick mix, or as Stu suggests, glug with marine pellet oil and bag in mesh.

ok thanks off to see if i can find some to buy locally cheers again

I have done a quick forum search for "stick mix" and haven't really come up with anything...is there somewhere on the site with some more detail about what this involves...are we talking about bunging ( i believe that is the correct term ) all the boilie bits and pellets in a pva bag/mesh and adding some "stick mix"..sorry if this have been covered elsewhere...sadly don't have the time to read this site much anymore...but am skiving a day at home to go to my sons sports day...

Rik, your a bit special on the html links, wheres that stick mix article I/we done?

Big Rik Guest

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast