pelletts

R

Rodney Wrestt

LOL, even better then, free stuff is always a sufficient compromise...... as long as it does the job suitably :eek:) wish I could liberate something usefull for fishing from my work.

R

Rodney Wrestt

I have to buy it all Cakey, 'cept the stuff I win on here :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Well Stu, I picked up some of the tubing you sugested yesterday. They only had it in 1 meter lengths so I got a couple of packs and it's bang on, I had a fiddle (steady) around as you do when you get something like this or a pva product and whilst making a coffee, I sucessfully tubed several matchsticks and made safe the other halfs entire sewing kit. Thanks again mate, great stuff.

Now I'm on the look out for the bio-degradable packaging nuggets everyone 'cept me seems to get, I've lost count of the times I've bit into the polestiryne ones, I'm even getting to the stage I could swear some of it even shrinks in front of my eyes....just for a second, just long enough to bring a relieved smile at finnaly finding some.... then it pops back into shape, mocking me.

Even the missus says "I've left some more polystyrene for you to eat" why do they mock me so.

Everyone in the world has converted to the envromentally friendly stuff and all the other crap has been bought up and is in a warehouse marked "KEEP OUT, FOR RODDERS ONLY" ......sniff, got something in me eye, I'll be ok, sniff, I'll just wipe it with this nugget....wait, did it just shrink a bit? (nibbles at the nugget)......Nope.......Bast***.

F

Frothey

pm me your address, i'll send you a load.

or go to your nearest computer shop and ask them.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
glad to hear you got the the shrink tube Rodders and I did laugh at your sob story -love it!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Frothey,
thanks very much, I've sent you an e-mail with my details.

knowing my luck the p.o. will have orders to replace any good stuff with a batch from my warehouse :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Stu,
I'm glad my past nuggetless existance gave you pleasure but Frothey has offered me a pass into the modern world of packageing and now I laugh in the face of polystyrene nehahahahaha :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Forgot what thread this was in, sorry about the delay Frothey. Don't know if you got the e-mail I sent you but the box arrived and once again, thanks very much, I think it'll be a long time before I have to wory about running out :eek:)

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

So now you can have a polystyrene salad or polystyrene and chips for dinner tonight

C

Chub King

Guys, on the subject of good, oil-based glugs, try buying 5 litres of codliver oil from the feed merchants and adding fresh chillis (lots) and plenty of hot chilli powder. Lethal in bags and on pellets. Good for chub and barbel, especially in the autumn and winter (obviously use less the colder it gets). Don't get any near your mouth though! Painful in the extreme! Total cost about ?15. I've used about 1 litre in 12 months!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Ed, it's actually a good surface bait but keep it between you an' me :eek:) .

C

Cakey

Big Stu Im not trying to bait you ...its that tit comes on and implies we are lying about shimanos or we aint allowed an opinion

L

Little Stu!

im wiv u tho cakes, and i didn't say it was a bad thing did I?

you no i love it!

C

Cakey

Stu ...its me being over sensitive again on that other thread about Shimanos and that tit comes on and says shimanos are shit ......which means we are either fik or lying for liking them