How tidy are you?

malc

Reaction score
No, I'm sure your not Steve, and no malice intended in my reply.

But potential theives could troll these forums and decide to do their dirty work merely for the fact we are anglers. Giving a run-down of what gear goes where really makes no odds mate!

If they are that way inclined they'll do it anyway. Lets face it, the fact that I, and many others on here, are carp anglers indicates to those with the slightest amount of knowledge of the subject, that we have ridiculous amounts of gear that are often worth a small fortune!

Tony Clark

Reaction score
hi all, my first time on . am like the perverbaral old woman (everything in its place).every thing is cleaned too,also have cupbords for cooking gear,small freezer for my bait (wife hates the smell of fish ?)racks for rods,shelves for bags.looks like a bleedin tackle shop out there. looks nice all set up in the sun though, sparkleing away if the rain ever stops that is

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I know what you mean about the rain Tony. I manage to get one overnighter midweek and its a tuesday. Just spent 2 hours by the lake sitting in the car hoping it would stop. I don't mind fishing in it or packing away in it but for 11 hours followed by a hard day at work I gave it a miss.

I must admit though, i spoke to the war office first though, who extended my pass to tomorrow night.

anyways, enough of that crap mate - welcome!

J

Jaffa

Malc, should be going Friday if my ankle is ok (off work sick). Might need help if Mr Stella gets out of hand singing and dancing at Lionel Ritchie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God help us!

malc

Reaction score
Ha ha - looking forward to it!

Lionel Ritchie + supporting acts, fireworks, stella and a couple of carp - can't be bad eh?

J

Jaffa

Mr Stella did say that he might not even cast the rods out, Paul said he was going could be interesting!!!!!!!!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Thanks Stu I wasn't going to post on this one! Mine is a garage full of "stuff" pig-stye would describe it better! The funny thing is, I know where it all is!

I do feel guilty now, so I will be onto my local skip company tomorrow, to get rid of the remains of my double glazing company left-overs. Offers invited on mis-measures haha

PTnymph

Reaction score
I try to keep mine very tidy and ordered but at the moment it's all over the house.

Don't have the time now to keep them tidy and ordered.

S

si

i insist all my gear is kept in the house after haveing it all stolen years ago but on the condition that no "wrigleys" are brought inside so i commandered the spare bedroom the walls are adourned with photos of rivers,lakes,fish,sunsets,ect theres shelves for reels buckets for baits a table and lamp with hook clamp for rig makeing . i fixed some screws to a strip of pine for hanging spare spools on and screwed that to the wall so i can see what stenght of line i have .and a tv on a wall bracket

i normaly keep it tidy but just got back from ireland and it looks like a bombs hit it

S

Steaker - The Fat One

I built a concrete block house for my gear. Double doors, no windows, fridge, freezer, all racked out.
If someone broke in, they'd just walk away.
Move one thing in there incorrectly and you'ld be buried.
If I removed the empty shelves, I expect I'd get a bit more gear in!