Willowbank Fisheries

D

David Tovey

Does anyone know the tel No for Willowbank Fisheries at Kirton Lindsay.
The No shown on their website has been disconnected

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

mustn't have paid the bill ........

D

David Tovey

Thanks Steve I took a ride out to the venue this week, it looks the part and reports from the bank indicate that the fish are co-operating.

graham brooke 2

Reaction score
I`m having the same trouble mate, 01652640512 is disconnected. Anyone know any more numbers for them?

Andy Smith 10

Reaction score
Fished kirton twice this year.Well worth the money!Two PB's in 24 hrs on lake 2

F

Fred Bonney

/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

Ring Mick Sargent^^^^

KAR

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>andrew baldwin wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>could anyone telll me the website for willowbank fisherires please</blockquote>
They don't have one.

looney tunes

Reaction score
fished willowbank 4-5 years ago,fantastic` looking place and some cracking fish.now in my opinion i angled there bout 7-8 session's and would never fish the place again for the following reason's. i have seen swan's shot at by angler's with air rifle's,i have seen duckling's teathered up dead by angler's,more swim's have been introduced to the 3 water's thus overcrowding and fishing on top of each other causing conflict,3 rod's allowed on each water when 1 is enough given swim and angler ratio to area fishable without conflict.the pricing is ridiculous but if lad's with there asda rod's and 30 quid bivvys pay it then so be it

F

Frothey

i have seen swan's shot at by angler's with air rifle's

who did you report it to? they are all owned by the crown.....

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
with a name like looney tunes and with satements like that Steve I doubt if any of it is genuine, however with a massive 9 posts I suppose its true. best not to go there for fear of reprisals from the locals

looney tunes

Reaction score
no never reported it as both angler's had air rifle/pistol with them while i was doing an overnighter hence why i never said owt,and why i would never go back.i have no reason to lie and am telling truth