Barrow Bed

• Thread starter Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt
  • Start date
J

jason fisher

you'r right it's not a bad idea, it's a damned good one.

W

Wolfman Woody

I could take that into Asda for the weekly shop and have a snooze half way through.

I love bits of tackle that are multi-purpose. It was only a matter of time before someone came up with it.

L

Little Stu!

superb concept - excellent price if you take into consideration the cost of a barrow and a bed chair. How comfy though?

L

Les Clark

Bloody good idea ,im looking for a new barrow that breaks down ,due to lack of space in the car ,this will save me evan more space.

malc

Reaction score
I don't know about you chaps, but I often fish very muddy swims! At some stage or other, kit including the bag/ruck has to go on the ground, it would therefore be very muddy, and i would not want to put that on top of my bedchair!

Good idea in principle, but i remain unconvinced of its practicality!

malc

Reaction score
But I like to keep my kit, ie, bags, rod bags, baitboat bag, etc, dry! Therefore the bag would be used over everything, not just the bed itself!

J

John Huntley

It would be useful if they supplied an added section that you could use instead of the bed to connect the wheels to the handle as you may need the barrow but not the bed.

PTnymph

Reaction score
It's won't be long as most fishing manufacture will be making them

D

Deecy

Good idea, but how many are going to bin/sell/store their current bedchair and trolley for the sake of a few seconds and a bit of room in the car.Oops sorry forgot we are talking Carp Anglers are we not !!

J

jason fisher

hows about those of us who were so fat their bedchair broke and can kill a barrow in seconds given the oportunity, ask jeff.

L

Les Clark

Malc ,get yourself a army ponco ,cheap waterproof and will cover all your gear ,I also use mine as a bed cover ,lay on top of the sleeping bag with the ponco over me .

malc

Reaction score
I think I have more than enough gear mate to be honest!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Malc, HELLO, (as Les said) it has a protective cover, specially for your muddy swims, ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

"but i remain unconvinced of its practicality"

Perhaps being 2 feet in height it maybe an over spend for you as at full stretch you can be comfy on a Fox stalker chair.

;o)

ps, damn bloody heavy them light weight poncho's!

malc

Reaction score
Hey Wol, I may be a short arse mate, but even at two feet I'm taller than you cos your usually prone! ;o)

L

Little Stu!

Wol said

"Perhaps being 2 feet in height"

does that mean he meant 1 foot?

B

Bully

I reckon we need one for "Tub o'Lard" in Sept. to get him from car to bank.......