Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barrow Bed

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt Guest

jason fisher Guest

you'r right it's not a bad idea, it's a damned good one.

Wolfman Woody Guest

I could take that into Asda for the weekly shop and have a snooze half way through.

I love bits of tackle that are multi-purpose. It was only a matter of time before someone came up with it.

Little Stu! Guest

superb concept - excellent price if you take into consideration the cost of a barrow and a bed chair. How comfy though?

Les Clark Guest

Bloody good idea ,im looking for a new barrow that breaks down ,due to lack of space in the car ,this will save me evan more space.

I don't know about you chaps, but I often fish very muddy swims! At some stage or other, kit including the bag/ruck has to go on the ground, it would therefore be very muddy, and i would not want to put that on top of my bedchair!

Good idea in principle, but i remain unconvinced of its practicality!

Les Clark Guest

Malc ,it comes with a rain cover .

But I like to keep my kit, ie, bags, rod bags, baitboat bag, etc, dry! Therefore the bag would be used over everything, not just the bed itself!

John Huntley Guest

It would be useful if they supplied an added section that you could use instead of the bed to connect the wheels to the handle as you may need the barrow but not the bed.

It's won't be long as most fishing manufacture will be making them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast