Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which boilie?

Hi all,planning a week long session and was wondering what bait to go for,bearing in mind most people use the source I was thinking of being a bit different.

I was thinking of trying some mistral bait but not sure what flavours to try,any advice on the following would be most welcome,

Rosehip isotonic
    crab&crawfish
    Anchovy extract.

Little Stu! Guest

mainline - fusion - 14mil

Cakey Guest

Solar squid and oct

sash Guest

Essential B5 and F10

Seriously CP, you will get a 101 (and prob' a few more) different answers. Perhaps you'd get more constructive answers if you tols us a little about your fishing e.g. the venue type, the stock, the pressure level, etc etc

Cakey Guest

I would still say Solar suid and oct but ....................................I do like Mikes B5

jason fisher Guest

tigers

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt Guest

Tutti Fruiti.

sash Guest

Told ya!

If you're desperate to use Mistral though, I have caught (barbel) on the Arctic Anchovy.

Hi guys thanks for the info so far,I am not sure what the stock of carp is,but I would guess about 100 or so running to about 27lb+,there are also millions of roach and I mean millions,and a fair head of tench into double figures.

The lake it's self is about 2 1/2 acres,silty bottom and consists of two or three reedy bays.

Are there baits that will preform better in silt than others?

Does no one rate mistral then?

whatever you use wrap it in belachen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast