Rod licences due soon.

B

Big Rik

New ones due 1st April.
Buy online and avoid the piss stinking OAP's in the queue for their pensions at the post office.

Online here

B

BLAM

That's a fine way to talk about some of the senior contributors here.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
You'd be amazed at how much room a pair of piss-stinking trousers can get you in a busy pub, especially if you stand near a radiator.

Usually order mine online, (licence that is, not piss-stinking trousers), last year I waited a month, did'nt receive it, reported it, and had a re-issue within 2 days, just have the reference no. with you when you go fishing until licence arrives.

PTnymph

Reaction score
I rather get mine from the local sub post office and always do so. Never had any problems so far not like I have heard from online lot!

B

Bill Cox

Get mine via the telephone system. Get a number verbally which allows me to fish right away and i always get the licence within three days. Sorted.(not that i fish much nowdays)

B

Big Swordsy... Satans little helper:O)

Direct debit mine came today!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

That's not a very nice thing to say Rik.

I have another year, from tommorrow, to become an OAP, I do not suffer from incontinance and I am only a few weeks older than Graham.

And the last thing I ever want to do is to queue up at post offices when I qualify for my pension like loads of them do around here. I'll get it into my bank account by direct debit.

B

Big Rik

like all people with shaven heads, tatoos and earing are all thugs???

Malc Bason

Reaction score
I have one via direct debit, and as soon as that arrives it acts as a reminder to get the other one!

I used to get two via direct debit, but they mucked up big time, so cancelled one.

Always good to remind peeps though Rik.

chalky

Reaction score
better still fish in scotland , no silly licence needed ,[what a waist of money] as we all pay enough for everthing as it is,just another rip of as usuall.

B

Big Rik

ah yes, but isn't it still illegal to fish in Scotland on a Sunday?

dicey dave

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind forking out so much on Rod Licene if I had ever seen a balif to check it.