carp fishing waters

V

vince battams

can anyone help i'm looking for carp waters in northamptonshire they can be day ticket,season ticket,syndicate ticket whatever ticket i just want to go looking at these waters until one takes my fancy to fish it

M

Mike Fidler

Vince, depends how hard you like your carping to be. I fish Chapel Brampton sometimes in the winter as its quiet and you always get plenty of nice fish, Not huge but good fun. Sharman Road in Northampton is also good but you have to buy the specimen book from Northants Fisheries, Some better fish in there though. Then there is Bluebell lakes out near Oundle for bigger lumps.

M

Malcolm Bason

Hi Vince. Try Cannons Ashby, it consists of two Monastic Lakes in beautiful countryside. The bottom lake has recently been desilted and taken down from 2ft deep to approx 4ft - this will be ready to fish again soon. The top lake is full of fish - though better in the warmer months, experiments with different end tackle and baits and you should catch now too. Hope this helps or visit their website at: http://www.northantsfisheries.co.uk