Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Midlands Waters

Ian Knowles Guest

Can anybody point me in the direction of some good syndicate waters in the Midlands area that hold carp to 30lb plus?????

paul williams Guest

Ian what do you class as the midlands? and what sort of radius are you prepared to cover?

Ian Knowles Guest

Paul,
    I am prepared to travel to fish a good water - if you have any venues in mind let me know

paul williams Guest

Ian, i am of fishing for a couple of days, i will get back to you later.

paul williams Guest

Richard, have a chat to Richard Foster at Fosters Tackle, I know he has a couple of waters, he may also push you in the direction of others, A good tip before going for a chat with Richard? wear a Wolves scarf, you will be straight in his good books!!! also over on the list, Carp angler and acouple of others are planning a bit of a get together at Yateley, come along meet us, we ain't tight with info!!

Darren Wilson Guest

I'll be at the Yateley do Paul. Looking forward to meeting new faces , espeially 'The Naked Bigfoot'

Carp Angler Guest

You'll meet me the BIG man when he has an Eartha Kitt behind your Titan (If you can manage to carry it around the lake this time) <grin>

paul williams Guest

Ian, sorry i called you Richard in my last mail!!!!!

Darren Wilson Guest

Sorry Mr 'Bigfoot', if you have an Eartha behind a Titan it won't be mine I don't own one!!!!!!