No 1 dayticket water?

appyamma

Reaction score
With all the new best day ticket water tables out does everyone agree that richworth linear fisheries are the best lakes and value for money in the country.

Joskin

Reaction score
Im no Carp angler but I do know linears very well and at around a pound an hour I would not have said that it was good value for money.

L

Les Clark

I am a carp angler and i agree with Cakey ,i don`t agree either .

appyamma

Reaction score
yes robert quite true , but how much before u say thats too much?

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Think though if your going regurally, your piling money into there pockets for a water which probably isn't even easy fishing. You could pay a wad of cash for a nice little sydicate with the same size fish and only have 3 or 4 other people on the lake at the same time instead of 20?

appyamma

Reaction score
not without waiting a few years of arse licking to get first though.

Big Mart

Reaction score
One thing to bear in mind are those fully scaled and big plated mirrors.

How much would you pay to catch one of those at 30lb??

I went to Oxlease once in the middle of January. Bloody freezing and absolutely packed out. I've not been back since but those mirrors keep playing on my mind......

NIGE K

Reaction score
were do u find the new best day ticket water tables. i went to selby at the weekend ?35 for two nights which i thought was a bit steep as there are no facilitys just a muddy bank.maybe if i had caught a carp though i might think differently.

Robert Abbott

Reaction score
like me nige k i went to catch 22 in feb for 3 days it was freezing didnt catch anything but i still had a wicked time.i just like being on the bank

appyamma

Reaction score
I think you've cracked it big mart, its got nothing to do with the value for money ,facilities ect. its the personal thing that you feel when you catch a fish or even when you blank, its that thing that keeps you going back 4 more. only you can put the value on that.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

In that case I'll stick another tenner a day on the price of a day ticket. I love people like you.

Specihunter

Reaction score
i live in probley the best county for carp waters oxfordshire and i don't fish linear or orchid i fish my club water which i like and costs cheaper for a year than 6 months at linear

C

Cakey

I live in the best county for carp
Hertfordshire
and I only fish Linear once a year

F

Frothey

i live in the worst county for carp
devon
and i havent fished linear this year

Big Mart

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I live in Buckinghamshire which is next door to Oxfordshire so that must be pretty good too!

And I havent fished Linear this year either.

I guess there's no reason to visit Baz's overpriced Dayticket venue up north now is there?