bite indicator/detector.

D

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my

Just clip the horse-shoe shape part onto the top of your bankstick or just underneath your buzzer then attach the bobbin clip onto your line. This is just for visual indication. Do you use buzzers?

Shine

Reaction score
Havent got one yet. Looking for one but I'm a newbie to this set up so I dont want to spend a fortune on one but I want one thats reliable and not overpiced.
Any suggestions?

D

You can pick them up from about a fiver but personally I'd steer clear of those. I think Fox do reasonably priced buzzers. I've had mine for about 8 years (and gone through some horrendous weather)and apart from new batteries I've had no problems at all. You could try popping into your local tackle shop just to get an idea of prices and reliability.

Shine

Reaction score
The Tacle Box in Dartford sell a Fox Warrior Alarm at ?16.99.
Another one they sell is Fox Micron M Alarm for ?19.99.
For this sort of price do you think they would be ok or do I have to go higher.

D

I've just had a look on the fox web site an my little nephew has a pair of the M's which seem good for the price. If you live near the Tackle Box just pop in and see them, don't forget that they are there to help so you go back (and their service is second to none).

Nick D

Reaction score
Either the Micron M's or the warriors will be fine, dont be put of by the low prices as they are amongst the best value for money.

Shine

Reaction score
Won a rod pod with 2 fox buzzers off feabay.
It also came with 2 swinging bite indicators.
Never had a rod pod before (or buzzers) let alone swinger bite indicators.

Can someone be as kind as to explain to me how these swingers work?

Cheers.

Emlyn Forbes

Reaction score
hi can anyone tell me if the nash qoulaw bite alarm is any good as im getting one with a pod set-up