fishing clubs in the north west

B

Brendan Ince

i only carp fish and love night fishing but would love to join a club but finding it hard to findone in the lovely north west anyone know of one ?

T

The Monk

Prince Albert is probably the most varied one mate or Warrington Anglers if you dont upset Baz

J

john conway

Lonsdale Angling Club M Casseroy 33 Bridge street, Greaves, Lancaster LA1 4UL.
Couple of years ago since I was a member but they allow night fishing on two of their waters. I know they have carp to 25lb plus may be even bigger.

matt

Reaction score
M.Cassidy is no longer the secretary of lonsdale angling club.
PM me if you require details. Though membership for people outside the lancaster district is limited.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"move down south......................"

He'd have to go to night school to learn the language if he did that ...

Shine

Reaction score
move down south......................"

He'd have to go to night school to learn the language if he did that ...

Do wot, leave it out, knock it on the ead.
You're aving a bubble bath aint ya ;-)

B

Brendan Ince

im based in blackburn bryan i dont mind travaling ill tell you abit more info as this may help i am not into match fishing, i work nights so might not be able to attend meetings my outlook to fishing is thet if i have to travel an extra few miles to get to a better water with bigger fish all the better ( say 50 miles ) i like to nightfish ( bit of a must really ) i like to feel safe whilst fishing ( i fish on my own and dont like to be on a knifes edge all night . evan though i am not a good fisherman i belive i am a serious one and allways stick by all the rules off anywhere i fish i know this may sound kinda stupid but have seen quite a few times where people use banned baits hooks leadcore etc thinking it gives them the edge

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
In Blackburn also.

There is Barrowford Anglers with 20's. Also Wigan Anglers Heapy lodges at Chorley. They run to low 20's average 10-15Ib.

Affraid i don't do a great deal of Carp fishing most in the spring on Heapy with floaters.

B

Brendan Ince

no cakey if the song was wrote now it would read four thousand curry houses in blackburn lancashire