hoilday in the uk

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
hi lads i was just wondering if anyone can help me im looking to go away for a few days in may fishing and the wife is coming with me so would prefer to stay in a cabin by a lake does anyone have any ideas i dont anywhere in the east mids would be nice but dont mind traveling as long as the fishing is good would be gratefull for any help thanks.

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
tried them both but both fully booked thanks anyway,looks like se will av to kip in the bivvy lol .

trevfish61

Reaction score
Try Revels Fishery.co.uk,they sadly dont have log cabins,but they have mobile homes and its in Dorchester,carp to 30lb.Happy holidays

C

Cakey

Warmwell is very nice ..................and the ski slope is superb

C

Cakey

its on the south coast though ...........has its good points everyone else is a northener while your there !

trevfish61

Reaction score
I just won a holiday on Revels Lakes(7) from E-Bay for ?125!! Thats for 4 people not per person,in a mobile home including a weeks fishing for all the lakes,get on it theres a few left.

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
thanks for all the links lads iv just got booked in at a place called leven park in south yorks looks a nice place and had some good reports will let you all no what its like