France in March

D

Denis Goulding 2

Hi ,

I am off to Margot on the 7th March, i was over there last year in April and the fish started to spawn.. So the fishing was not great. Thats why we are going earlier this year in March.
I have never fished in France as early as this before, so i was wondering has any one any hints or advivce on what to do.

Amount of bait to put in. what bait( boilies, maize, hemp, pellet).
Thanks again and i look forward to the replies.
Regards,
Denis..

Daveg

Reaction score
I think Mrgot comes under Angling Lines,

Contact Bridget Keep @Angling Lines and she will advise.

Good Luck.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
They should show at that time of year Denis, so keep watching the water.

Don't put much bait in, perhaps using stringers, or pva bags with a few chops in, or make up some sticks. In other words enough to spark some interest without over doing it. If they move into the area, then you can always put more in to keem em there!

Have one rod set up with a high-vis pop up and use this as a roving rod and perhaps cast to showing fish.

You'll have to work hard mate, but it can be very rewarding.

D

Denis Goulding 2

Daveq.
Cheers will be in touch with Angling lines.

Malc,
Dont mind the hard work thats what we go there foe , not a holiday. Its great knowing there is a big head of fish in front of u and its up to u to catch them. I am really looking forward to it.Thanks a million for the advice
Regards,
Denis......................................

C

Cakey

Denis could you e-mail me your address again please ...................Ive had to change pc's so Ive lost it ...ta

C

Cakey

cant PM you on here either ,says youve kept your details private.............