Sleeping bag / bedchair cover

Foxy

Reaction score
After four years of use, a couple of birds, numerous mice, ciggy burns, a swan and a few spilt tinnies, my sleeping bag has now given up the ghost.
Need to get a new one with a cover by the weekend. Whatst he best all round deal? ideally about ?100

cheers

F

Frothey

trakker fleece lined cover is the nuts - warm enough to use without a bag in the summer/autumn

C

Cakey

I love mine............I only have the cover and use it with a badger bag when its cold and its the nuts

G

Gary Wilson

So is this deal any good? Bit new to carp fishing. I'm looking for a bag that I can use on winter nights. Dont want to spend a fortune on a bag then wake up shivering!

Also, anyone got any suggestions on a decent bedchair? Budget no more then ?100.

F

Frothey

premierbaits were doing the jrc cocoon for ?69+p&p HERE

dont have to use fleabay, give them a bell...

Tinca Tinca

Reaction score
Chub Expedition 3 and a Trakker cover will cost you ?70 and its all you need for late Spring or Summer. For 5 seasons I bought a Trakker Bag Sleeve for just ?41 (rrp 89) on ebay so that gives a flexible system for ?100 less than the cost of many bags!

Foxy

Reaction score
bought the trakker big snooze for 70 + bed chair cover.

Only problem is ive ripped the zip already!

oops

THE POACHER

Reaction score
must be a comon thing foxy
i to have ripped the zip on my big snooze oops
but the fleece cover is mint and very warm
good luck in your hunt

Foxy

Reaction score
Hmm my mate also had the same problem. anyone on here from trakker to comment? never had any issues with there stuff before and i agree with you, they are a very good bag

THE POACHER

Reaction score
"not zipping the bag up"
proper anglers fish during the winter and cold weather i take it your a fine weather softy frothey ...................

Foxy

Reaction score
whether you should zip the bag up or not, i wouldnt expect the zip to tear on the first `kin outin!

THE POACHER

Reaction score
i think we should send them to trakker on the same day with a cover note of disgust does any one no the address for returns ?????????????????????????

Matt Brown

Reaction score
I just had my sister sow my Big Snooze bag back up. Anyway, I blame the fish. It's their fault I'm trying to dive out of the bag like a lunatic.

Foxy

Reaction score
ahhh so are you another "Big Snooze Ripper" Matt?

Curse the sub-standard zip, smash the spinning jenny!