Count Down to Casenlac

Lark

Reaction score
"An eccentric French businessman inherited the lake 25 years ago and used it primarily for water ski-ing and horse riding."

I assume he stopped when he'd finally drowned all his horses!

Have a good one, it sounds superb!

T

The Monk

Nice to see how the other half lives,

have a good un lads

B

Big Rik

A good one will indeed be had, again.
Great venue, great company, here's hoping for some half decent weather and an endless supply of Stella.........

Malc Bason

Reaction score
I know - I deserve a slap. So does the company I work for - they do give me grief!!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
The better half went out with the girls last night, the kids went down I poiured a beer, sat back and there she was......

WENDY WOO was on the box trout fishing!

GO GIRL!

Malc Bason

Reaction score
So, if I get there first, does that mean I get the first choice on swims, and you fight amongst yourselves over whats left?

............that is, if I get the phone call Iv'e been waiting for (nudge nudge) ;o) Ahem!!!!! Cough, cough!!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
will come back to you soon though matey, things changed when you pulled out (again you donut), Im trying to work through whats what matey.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Ok, no worries mate. If there is any problem whatsoever, I would rather know now as I'll clear off somewhere else.

I will be going to France fishing that week, wherever I go, as I sorted the ferry, insurance & breakdown cover long ago.

Just need to know whether I send you the money I owe you mate or I find another lake?

xx

B

Big Rik

I see the chance of another picture of malc completely w@nkered.....

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
naaa, twas lovely dear!

Malc, I am awaiting to speak with John at Casenlac who shoud be traveling back today. As you know he's done us a cracking deal and with your replacement we are at the number. With you we move towards 8 people. Not an issue but need to speak with John to get a new cost figure for you.
Whens you ferry booked for? time and who with etc as I might wanna book this replacement with you or at least the same ferry as you?

All must be well with you then Rik?

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Outward: Dover to Calais, 23:59hrs, P&O, Friday 1st June.

Return: Calais to Dover, 16:10hrs, P&O, Saturday 9th June.

Going with me would be a problem as I now have a saloon and can hardly get my gear in, let alone someone elses!

Same ferry as me - brilliant!

Seems an early start on the face of it, but it arrives in Calais at 02:29hrs, but with the time it takes to get off, its 03:00hrs before I get to Eastenders for the Stella, etc. Say 03:30hrs leave. Then approx 5 hrs of driving, excluding 2x stops(ish) its gonna be arrive at Rennes around 10:00hrs on Saturday morning. Shop for about 4x days grub (or maybe even 7x days), then get to the lake for about 11:00hrs.

Perfect!

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Don't worry if its going to be a problem Stu.

If anyone objects to me coming, I'll understand, and I have messed you all about, but then I've been messed about by the company I work for, so it wasn't intentional causing you, Rik or the others any problems mate.

I'd always move if necessary when Gary and co arrive for the 2 days they are fishing, so it would only be at the maximum of 8 anglers on the lake for those 2 days. Or I could tuck myself away in a corner like a naughty school boy if you wish. ;o)

Alright love?