todber manor

tommy

Reaction score
can anyone give me info on wadmill lake at todber manor

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Hi Colin,

We fish Wadmill regular, as a matter of fact, we are fishing it tomorrow.

What kind of info do you require?

tommy

Reaction score
hi just to know how its fishing and best baits and what the population of the lake is and the sizes

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
You can catch on any bait, boilies seem to be THE bait though..avoid maggots unless you want to get plagued by bream.

John (the owner) netted the lake last December to move some of the biggest ones to his new specimen lake.

There are a few 20+ in there, population I'm not sure but a good amount of carp,(I never blanked there yet).

Good lake for any type of fishing, pole, float, ledger.

I'll keep you updated how we get on tomorrow.

I'd send you the link to their website but it seems the site is not working at the moment. They try to update it daily.

V

Vince Battams

Hi Claudia, do you fish any of the other waters at Todber and can you offer any further information as we are on holiday there from the 22nd of this month.
Also can you offer any information on the water available for fishing at Stourhead and any local river fishing information, thanks kindly in advance.

Clive Moore 2

Reaction score
Wadmillhas loads of fish in it and seems to produce on any bait. I fished there a bit but dislike that kind of lake so moved on to a nice one/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif