BAIT BOAT OR NOT HELPPPPPP

Foxy

Reaction score
had a lakestar eco for the last 3 years, cant fault it although currently broken /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifthey are fun for a while then like all of ur carpin toys then you get bored of them! i only bought mine because it came up cheap, i wouldnt buy another one

And it make you very lazy on the casting front!

T

trev matthews (100M bronze)

Jay Folley has just pm,d me a bait boat hire site, they look quite good and very reasonable prices too. Any one want it: PM me

C

Cakey

I know wheres theres a Cat for sale ..............................

DZ

Reaction score
Bankside Tackle hire baitboats (handy for the Midlanders)

C

Cakey

I know wheres theres a Cat for sale ...............................

BARNEY SIMPSON 2

Reaction score
hello richard

i hope that i can help you out a bit,i have just about had all the boats on the market and the make that out performs them all is from <u>blue sky angling</u>.the after sales service is spot on.if you put blueskyangling in your search engine you will able to see there boats at work.i have got rid of my 3 bait boats 1 viper and 2 angling technics micro cats.the reason being i went fishing to a great water called Emmotland fishing ponds,which hold some great fish while i was there 2 fellas came round for a chat they turned out to run the place A BIG HI TO JAMIE AND GARY ,these guys really know there stuff we got chatting one thing led to another and they lent me one of there boats a pocket rocket which has got to be the best bait boat i have ever used so i thought ,then when jamie came round with my home made dinner he also had a lake star bait boat the rockets big brother well i was gob smacked it totally out performed any other boat on the market belive me i have been lucky enough to use them all from the rubbish dyna craft,orca ,micro cats etc.the reason for this is that i am a field tester and fish all over the place.sorry to go on but bait boats are not cheap so do your home work, buy one it will improve your catch rate,you have waited this long to get one so get the best blue sky angling

any questions please ask all the best BARNEY

C

Cakey

I know wheres theres a Cat for sale ................................

DZ

Reaction score
OK Cakey

Where is there a cat for sale?

DZ

Reaction score
Doh - I thought youwere waiting for a retortso you could let loose with ahilarious punch-line.

Cake Sale- there's this new thing called ebay.............

"Like a cat in a bag

waiting to drown,

This time I'm coming down"

DZ

Reaction score
Forgot to add/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

If it was mine I would put it on fleabay ..............but its cheap !

Richard Mchugh

Reaction score
hello cakey mate im not sure im going to get 1 now to be honest thanks for the messages tho

Richard Mchugh

Reaction score
oh and thanks for that barney will have a look but not sure im going to get 1 mate cheers anyway and thanks to evryone for the views etc taaaaaaaaa