I can see the light!

noknot

Reaction score
Hello all, I will veiw my very own flat tomorrow, and my God am I happy!

This is the start of the begining of my new life and I'm excited!

This will be a secure base for me, which I'm certain will help my recovery, I will then be looking for a new carrer, new friends, A Lady and maybe try to catch a Carp or two!

I wanted to share this with you all, as your support and friendships since my STROKE have been priceless!
And I thank you all!
Kev.
X

noknot

Reaction score
Inceed Paul, tiss a lovely old City, I was actually born here. I love it here and am in the centre of Carp angling!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really happy for you Kev. I know it has been a long and difficult road, so now I hope you can settle down and enjoy your fishing and your new Lasdy.

Best wishes, Peter

B

Berty

Great news mate, nothing like your own space!.........just take it easy, not to many Lasdy's! ;)

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's great mate, don't ignore the barbel.

noknot

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for your kind words and support...........................................................................I have the KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;bp
It's perfect, ground floor, end of block to only on next door, very light and bright, we will decorate next week to make it nice, kitchen all new as is the showeroom!
Nice quiet area and 10 min walk from the City and shops!

Happy.............I can't explain! The start of the begining!
Watch out Carps!

Morespiders

Reaction score
Best of luck to you Kev, new biggining, you deserve it after all you been through mate.

PS
You can have a free years membership of PaSC, then pay the arrear's in two years time.:D

barbelboi

Reaction score
Best of luck to you Kev, new biggining, you deserve it after all you been through mate.

PS
You can have a free years membership of PaSC, then pay the arrear's in two years time.:D

If Del was a real mate he'd lend you his scales as well;) May everything come together for you Kev.
Jerry