Has anybody made their own bait boat?

Sam Thornhill

Reaction score
I've trawled all over the internet to find bait boat plans and lists of items needed to make one and I can't find a thing. Has anyone got any plans or lists they used whichthey would be willing to pass on to me via email?

I would be so grateful.

Thanks a lot.

R

RobD

I can point you to someone who has plans mate but I don't think links to other forums are allowed on here? I'm not too sure how to send you a private message on here either...

Sam Thornhill

Reaction score
If you could point me in the right direction to bait boat plans I would be very grateful. I looked on ebay and asked around and apparently the plans are not specific enough and there are a few cowboys about. So if you could either email me at sam.thornhill1862@googlemail.com or private message me on here I would be really grateful.

Cheers again,

sam

Spoddy Dave dst

Reaction score
Hi Sam i made my own baitboat from plans of a speed boat, which you can get from Here just altered the bow to make it flatter underneath left out some of the frame inside to take the motors and servos.
boat_6_0.jpg

Popped 2 jetdrives in.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Cakey

Baitboat dudes plans have no links to them. The baitboat plans are no longer on the MSN. these are the ones being sold on ebay. I use to have them will see if i can find.

Sam Thornhill

Reaction score
hi Dave,

Could you tell me how much it cost you to purchase the parts you needed?

Also could you send me somepictures so I know what it should look like?

Spoddy Dave dst

Reaction score
Heres a few sites to check for parts.here....here...herethis site has most of the hardware you will need.

I found this plan best fitted in with size of a bait boat and is very easy to follow but theres others that would do.

Only drawback i can seewith my boat weighs a bit as its all ply.

Have you checked out the new baitboat from tfg..

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Can I link a document on here? I have some plans that Im happy to share.....

Or drop me a PM with your email etc..../forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Kiwi

You can only link something that is held on a web server. If it is just on your computer then it is not possible.

There are free file storge on the web that you could possibly use. As i have never used them i can not recomend any one.

Andy Pryce

Reaction score
Put documents in a rar or zip file and upload it to rapidshare.com then post the download link in the forum.

For pictures you can use tinypic.com - just upload the picture then post the link inbetween these pairs of brackets [ i m g ] [ / i m g ]

I think you can post pictures in here like that.

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Cheers Andy and Bryan, I will see what I can do with the plans....

Its not the prettyest bait boat in the world but works and does what its name implies....its a boat that carries bait/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif Oh and drops it off where you want it....