Night Carp Fishing - Nottinghamshire

bigray

Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend a Carp venue in (or near to) Nottinghamshire that allows night fishing? Not fussed about 40's or even 30's althoiugh the chance of a 20 would be nice. Don;t want to pay a fortune and if you can park behind the peg (or not walk miles with your kit) even better.

I've done A1 pits and fancy somewhere different.

Thanks

john step

Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend a Carp venue in (or near to) Nottinghamshire that allows night fishing? Not fussed about 40's or even 30's althoiugh the chance of a 20 would be nice. Don;t want to pay a fortune and if you can park behind the peg (or not walk miles with your kit) even better.

I've done A1 pits and fancy somewhere different.

Thanks

Saphire Lakes just up the road may be worth investigating.

cal_sutt

Reaction score
Lakeside Fishery in Ranskill allow overnights on their specimen lake, don't think it's too expensive but I think there's quite a good head of twenties in there. Another one is the carp lake and Wetlands Animal Park, it's basically just down the road from Ranskill, towards Retford, in Sutton-cum-Lound I believe. Not sure about how good it really is but I spoke to a group of lads by the river who'd had a few twenties from there plus a couple of other special surprises.