leaders

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Going to be using some leadcore leaders with the leadclip already on and has a loop on other end what the best knot to tie to the mono ?

just regular griner ?

thanks

associatedmatt

Reaction score
I use palomar as much as I can great knot !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:04 ----------

Thanks for the link , never used teileane knot . Looks dead easy to tie .

Thankyou

associatedmatt

Reaction score
due to the rules for when carp fishing this lake or the tubing , but i dont get on with tubing .

Do you just have the mono to a leadclip or through a inline lead to a swivel etc when carp fishing then ?

I would elsewhere

thecrow

Reaction score
due to the rules for when carp fishing this lake or the tubing , but i dont get on with tubing .

Do you just have the mono to a leadclip or through a inline lead to a swivel etc when carp fishing then ?

I would elsewhere

Havent used leadcore for a long time after seeing a fish that had been dragging some about behind it for what must have been quiet some time, its dangerous stuff and not really needed, if you want to pin the last few feet of your line down far better to use small blobs of tungsten putty on the line.

associatedmatt

Reaction score
I wouldn't normally use leaders as this is why asking the question about knots but when the rules when carp fishing to use them or tubing I'm afraid will have to !

Not something I'm too keen on to be honest .

It's not a huge lake 40 -50 yards to far bank , more like a cannal but with ends but hidden away from the public .