Monster Carp ITV

B

binka

I've watched them so far and they've been a lazy ok for me in the absence of anything better.

I like the banter as much as anything, can't say I was drooling at the gonads and crispy fried eyes that Spooner was treated to in last nights' episode :puke:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I watched one episode last week, avoided last nights program and will be avoiding the rest, just isn't my thing.

carpinbob

Reaction score
I've only seen 1 episode yet seems okay if I remember i might watch some more.

fishplate42

Reaction score
It's a funny sort of programme. I am not sure what its target audience is. Not being a 'carper', I was not sure I was going watch it but I happened to stumble across the first one and decided to watch. Surprisingly I found it far more interesting than I had thought I would. The banter was not too over-the-top and I had never heard of Buffalo carp before.

I have watched the the other two and will watch the forth if I remember. It is not on my 'must-see' list but for an hour of light entertainment I quite enjoy it. Four episodes will be enough for me.

At least it is fishing on the television that everyone can see without having to pay extra...

Ralph.

fishcatcher60

Reaction score
I have watched 2 episodes and it's not bad.
Some of it is funny and not bad viewing.
You can also tell that all 3 presenters get on well.
I will stick with it.
I think it is more of a light entertainment show based around fishing rather than your usual fishing programme.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it is more of a light entertainment show based around fishing rather than your usual fishing programme.

I haven't seen the show (yet) but I think you're most probably spot on. I have an elderly relative with zero interest in fishing but commented on it and saying how he enjoyed it, that for me sums up their target market like so many programmes nowadays.