chub snooper bivvy lite

tc1

Reaction score
can anyone help me with advice on this shelter, is it as good as it looks, i will be using it as a day shelter most of the time but i want something that is also able to be used as a bivvy every now and then.
or do you recommend another type of shelter/ bivvy, the things that are important for me are lightness height and to be able to put it up easy.as im fed up with using a brolly and the rain blowing in from the side.
thanks.
also looking at the chub cyclone ez shelter, how would you compare these two shelters ??????????????

Last edited:

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Hi TC I have used the Chub Snooper shelter for both day sessions and mild weather over niters and have to sayt for the money its a great shelter. The new Lite version is vertually identical and is about the same size so from what I have seem they are a great bit of kit and I would strongly recommend it mate.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Mike you are starting to sound a little to helpful LOL. If he does not reply perhaps he feels he does not want any help ?.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Sorry Mike like they say you can take a horse to water but you cant make them drink.

tc1

Reaction score
Take me to a pub to drink <hic>

im sorry mate i wasnt being funny,i havent had access to the computer for a while, i am interested in what you have to say.
i live in liverpool by the way.

Reaction score
Mike

You have just published your phone number on a web forum that ANYONE CAN READ.

I suggest you use the personal messaging feature to comunicate that sort of info.

noknot

Reaction score
Mike

You have just published your phone number on a web forum that ANYONE CAN READ.

I suggest you use the personal messaging feature to comunicate that sort of info.

Yes it's very easy to forget that millions of people could be reading your post, and not all for the right reasons, when it comes to addresses, phone or e-mail numbers, use a PM as you might get lots of calls and Junk e-mails!

Well said Corker!

Last edited:

tc1

Reaction score
thanks mike for all your help, its very good of you.