Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default maverman t shirt on way

posted today mate hope it fits ok cheers nik

Cheers mate.
    I hope so to
    Is it the Irie t-shirt?
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Hi Nic I have not received my tee shirt yet maybe its due to the christmas post slowwing it down.

Quote Originally Posted by maver man View Post
    Cheers mate.
    I hope so to
    Is it the Irie t-shirt?
    sorry mate its green with black and red diem on it it will def do you a turn mate.

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

sorry ian i wasnt sure if a xl was to small for you mate lol , if i get another t shirt ill swap you for some brand new greys platinums lol

Hi Nic just to let you know I am XXL Marque size actually and if I get any more Platinums I will consider it. Thanks Mate LOL.

just a quick one ian will a 3.5 test rod be ok for a marker rod

Oh right no probs mate just wondering i am happy with any t-shirt if it is free
    You are doing me a favour mate thanks
    Ands with regards to your 3.5 test. rod it will be okay as i use my 2.75 test. rod and it casts a 3 oz grippa a long way and handles it fine
    Oh yeah i use braid mainline as there is no stretch
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

sorrt mate know about the braid , was on about tha test curve of the rod to feel the features of the lake

Quote Originally Posted by maver man View Post
    Oh right no probs mate just wondering i am happy with any t-shirt if it is free
    You are doing me a favour mate thanks
    Ands with regards to your 3.5 test. rod it will be okay as i use my 2.75 test. rod and it casts a 3 oz grippa a long way and handles it fine
    Oh yeah i use braid mainline as there is no stretch
    Oh read it again ^^ hehe

As long as you can read what is being transmitted through your rod tip without it doubling up on you it will be okay. Also dont try to chuck out ridiculous weights.

Hi Nic the stiffer the rod the better the tranmission of vibrations will be felt. Will a 3.5tc rod do the job well my 3.5tc century NG's are much much softer than my Platinum 3.5 tc rods. The best rod for the job in all honesty is a spod rod as they are normally dead stiff and designed specifically with just casting in mind so do not have soft through actions.
    But really if you have only got a 3.5tc rod as long as you use a non strecth braid you should be able to feel something. PS the fox marker rod is possibly the softest marker rod I have ever used and as such almost useless but hey they sold loads of them ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast