Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Question greetings, and all that Rig Marole

Just wanted to say hello and all that. But, also.... *grin* went to the sandown fair recently and bought a few interesting bits! has anyone tried the rig marole hydrolink? The demos managed to part me with some hard earned cash, but not had a chance to try the stuff yet! I bought the silt black in 15LB. I also twisted one of the exhibitors arms and got some of what is essentially 50LB bs leadcore, but it's seriously skinny and kevlar based, has what also looks like a fluro core, .. will this get around the seemingly universal ban on leadcore? I am VERY carefull not to make tetherable (is that a word?) rigs! Have loads more to ask, but, for the moment... ;p

Blog Entries

why not just use flourocarbon right the way through?
    You're born, you take sh*t. You get out in the world, you take more sh*t. You climb a little higher, you take less sh*t. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what sh*t even looks like. It's just a shame I'm still on the first rung!

Have been considering spooling up with a flurocarbon mainline, but a mate told me it didn't cast very well, and tended to overflow on the cast and tangle. Are there any you'd recomend? At the moment i'm using 12lb adrenaline but it doesn't sink very well, even after working in a drop of washing up liquid!

i think frothey means use the fluro as a leader in stead of using leadcore, but as to your question on fluro main line im stuck as well as i want a line thats sinks like a brick and casts like the korda line , i did hear that korda where going to bring out a fluro mainline, i did use some nice fluro coted line once think it was pline , not the halo buts comes in a great mist green, anyone else know a great flurocarbon maineline ?