Fishing near Lowestoft

P

Paul Williams

Rob,
When you are down this way let us all know!! pegleg (Malcolm) has offered to take the chair atthe bar!! :eek:)

M

Malcolm Bason

No chance mate! I'm not so much of a peg-leg now - I shall be running soon - and you think Greyhound Graham Marsden is fast? You should see me go when its my round!!!!!!!!! LOL

P

Paul Williams

Pegleg,
I hope your leg is getting better mate! but Sedge has just sold me a high velocity air rifle, with tele's.......i'll slow you down ya bu***r!! lol....mind you watch that Rob, i've had a few heavies in Peterhead myself...they can throw em back mate!!

M

Malcolm Bason

Thanks for the link Rob

Paul, seriously - I'd love to buy you all a drink sometime! (Can't ya tell I've already had a few?)

I just tried emailing you on the usual address but failed? Any ideas?

P

Paul Williams

Malc,
Don't know why you can't reach me mate try again later.

M

Malcolm Bason

Hi again all! (Andy Rob, etc.) I going for a short session at Waveney Valley Lakes this coming Saturday, 5th May, anyone fancy a bash?

I rang up and spoke to either Mike or Blake (don't know which one?) and asked about restrictions, etc, and which waters were open to day ticket, etc. So I'll be on either lake 'F', 'G' or Heartsmere. Unless on the day Yew Tree next door is recommended? (Which I understand they now also own)!!