bite alarms set with receiver

pelican5

Reaction score
hello
dont know if this has been done before but im after some alarms with a receiver,2 alarms to start with is fine as im only fishing a 2 rod set up.
ive roughly got £200 but can go a bit higher but dont want to buy tat, ive looked at vision vt 5 or vt151. the vt5's are 3 alarms with receiver for £99 or the vt151's are 4 alarms with receiver for £199..............any good or worth the money????????
ive looked at the fox eos set but a bit pricey for me.
any other decent priced sets out there that isnt going to break after a season?
im currently using 2 fox micron s alarms that i must of brought 10 years ago and they still are going strong,is there a receiver for those?
thanks for any advice

slatts

Rickrod

Reaction score
Have a look on e-bay for some fox rx's with receiver and 3 head,s (second hand) for about £200....

GertR

Reaction score
Hi Slatt's.

For just a little over £200 you could get 2 New Steve Neville's with the remote. if you contact him directly, that's what I did.

Not sure what exactly you are after but I have 3 of these with the receiver and I am very happy with them.
The Receiver will not let you down Mine has fallen a couple of times by Accident and stood in my Bivvie table in water a couple of times , and in the snow.

No probs
A proper bit of kit and I am well happy with money well spent.

Contact him directly and get a qoute if you are interested.

Cakey

Reaction score
Ive two of these you can have for 200 quid

2303530369_3bd8d02bf7.jpg

pelican5

Reaction score
cakey i wouldnt buy anything from you, you probably stole them off some poor kid you sold them to earlier in the day!!!!
thanks rickrod will have a look and to you gertr will look them up.
im just after a decent set up as im planning on doing a few over nighters this season and got a weekend in norfolk coming up with my brother in laws so a receiver would be helpful if im in the next swim with my brother in laws having our usual game of poker.

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

there're cakey's home mades

pelican5

Reaction score
yeah i know, got so much work on at the moment that i should be able to swipe a few hundred off the top without the boss(wife) noticing just finding a time to go fishing is the problem now.

bill2

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the ATTs? They look like a nice idea. You can also just buy the receiver and little dongles that will fit most alarms and make them wireless too. They any good?

pelican5

Reaction score
ive been looking at delks but the txi's are a bit pricey for me and the reviews on the ev plus' are not great plus can you get a receiver. what are the standard delks like and is there a receiver for them???
thanks

Cakey

Reaction score
I never ever take a chance in the pi55ing down of rain ...I use the coke bottle trick

Rickrod

Reaction score
do you have a picture of that cakey

Cakey

Reaction score
I posted about 3 or 4 pictures in the last year showing how to do it but cannot find them now
I will have another look in the morning if not I will do it again to show how it works