standards of behaviour?

R

Roto Fryer

with two of our party deciding to show their backsides whist fishing i thought it right to ask should we have respect for our fellow anglers.
i make no bones about being a born again christian, however, my gaunts taking photos of his hairy back orafice on cakeys camers is nothing short of blaspemous as was the biggest rear on the fishing magic appearence across the lake: yes we are talking about you mr dennis
i am shocked and bemused by this casual airing of backsides whilst fishing.

R

Roto Fryer

oops wol exposed and photographed his anus with cakeys phone !!

C

Cakey

I'll decipher for him......
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
what roto is trying to say... is..zz....zz...yawn...nod...sleep...zzzz....zzz...

Im sorry, but after fishing with Roto on numerous ocasions now, I have two points to say:

1 - Roto does supply the best Thai Curry ever served.

2 - When sheep want to go to sleep, they count Roto jumping over fences!

see, even talking about him sends me off ... zzz...zzz nite nite teletubbies!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"over and out"

Kin hell, took you four hours and thirty six minute's to sort out a crap reply to nite nite teletubbies.

Right time for work

1 roto 2 roto 3 roto 4 roto zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz