Stuart Bullard!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Sorry Stu, but I have no option left to me other than to shame you into changing your face pic. For everyone's information, the four eyed, old fetler looming around in the pic space of Stuart Bullard is not the real Stu!

Down to you now Stu-pot? (but don't say we didn't discuss this mate..... ;-)

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Stuart do you mean your picture is the real you,-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- very brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

got to ask yourself "Why use a dud picture?????" must be a secret agent or sumfink.

J

Jacob Bullard

I agree, it is a bad picture, I hope his children are better!

J

Jacob Bullard

So have I Stu! But if its got anything to do with his dad........nah.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Aparently he produces excellent kids, but as for being a fisherman he leaves a lot to be desired!

J

Jacob Bullard

You are right...he is bollix at fishing. Mind you, Mum keeps on saying he is brilliant in the sack. So what? Where is being good at the sack race going to get me?

S

Stu Black

I just don trust any fisherman. It was this big <_______________>

B

Bob Watson

Mine was bigger! about this <___________________________________________________________________________________________> big :)

J

Jacob Bullard

Its my face - honest. I was christened Jacob. Bit of a dog Mike.....

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

God, getting up in the morning is bad enough, now i have to face looking at that ugly f***er every morning.

Roto's curry exiting?