I hate you

C

Cakey

Is there anybits of tackle you hate?
Mine is my bivvy,its ok until time to put it away,never ever fits back in the bag without a major fight and me shouting "I hate you" at it.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Thats cos you take it down wrong Cakey. Inside your dome you have an 'inner section' which is pegged in. Remove this first then roll it up. Then take down the 'outer section' and roll that up, that way it packs down real easy. You fik git!

Baz Green

Reaction score
After being a member of this site for about 4 months I have now got to know who the personalities are and appreciate the brillant sense of humours!

God help 3 Lakes - is Gordon prepared?

Baz

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Baz, no-one can prepare you for us lot going to Selby!!!!

P.S. - I'm not sure I agree with your comments about sense of humour mate, just look how deadly serious I am by my face!

L

Les Clark

Baz, im sorry to say ,but that man is a southener,and he sets the standed!!!!, we are going to get hammered.

M

Mike Lee

There's one bit of tackle I've hated from time to time, got me into more trouble than I care to mention.....

allan wilde

Reaction score
I am a new member to the site and look forward with interest to the amusing comments that i have seen so far

R

Rodney Wrestt

Stuart,
every time I see your new mug shot I expect to hear a pop and your expression to change to one of sheer delight with a sigh, you'll need to use your other account to do a before and after post.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
make up a gif file? na, you'd only expect that from sad old fetlers!!! wahaaa! or even worse and animated gif, eeeeooorrr!

C

Cakey

Stu all bivvys are sh*t and should be supplied by the lake owner and one installed in every swim ,no putting up and no putting away............

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Yeah, but could you really sleep in one that Big Rik had been nesting in for the week previous?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Stuart...(sniff) yep I hate sad old fetlars with animated files too (something in me eye, I'll be ok.)

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
You might not, but I reckon the likes of Cakey could 'pull it off' though! I've seen him doing it before!

R

Rodney Wrestt

years of practice makes it an artform for the ambidixterous.....or is that ambidexterous. This lowering the tone of the site, I'm gonna have to pull myself together...oh damn, they just keep comming .....sh1t, poped another one there.....that's it I'm saying no more, all these double entendres are commin' hand over fist......

allan wilde

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good fishing location in the whitfield or manchester area?

D

Dave Rothery

bloody hell! a fishing question. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh