Where can I get Suffix Synergy line from?

Richard Plume

Reaction score
My local tackle shops do not stock it and I've searched the net with no luck.
I used to use it a few years back and it never let me down, is it still available?

Scott Keenan

Reaction score
Sufix (only one F) is supplied by Gardner Tackle in the UK, they have a list of their distributors on their website.... you should be able to track down some sufix line stockists near you from there.

http://www.gardnertackle.co.uk

Richard Plume

Reaction score
Thanks, Maybe my dodgy spelling has something to do with not being able to find many links on google!
Do you think I will have any advantage if I change to Sufix in 12lb bs as I'm currently using infinity duo in 16lb and it seems really think and looks as if it will stand out a mile in the water, but the sufix is a dull colour and imo would look quite discreet.

Scott Keenan

Reaction score
Their ads say 'Strong, Reliable and subtle - to fool wary fish in a variety of situations.....'. Don't know if you'll get any advantage from the lighter line apart from being less visible to the fish, along with the dull colour of sufix. Hope this helps.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Scott, if you're worried about visible line spooking fish why don't you try pinning it to the bottom with back leads or leadcore?

R

Ron Clay

I've got about 30 spools of the stuff, purchased 2 years ago for about ?2.00 for 1000 metres in Joburg.

Fair to middlin it is.