Four Seasons fishery nr Blackpool

gentle

Reaction score
Hi all

Thought id ask for a report on this place. Im fishing there 26th and 27th of this month and was wondering if any of you had fished this place recently. I have looked for a report but couldnt find it in the forum.

I would prefer reports that are constructive some other forums ive visited have required flame proof glasses to protect the eyes while reading. I know the populace of fishing magic are more...... mature and can refrain from laying down the smack talk. SO to clarify im not looking for a .....Hate the place I never caught blah blah!

Id like advice on bait, rigs and tactics. I will be fishing one of the double pegs on Mill lake. The 'runs' water.

Any constructive advice is VERY much appreciated.

Gentle.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Sorry Gentle, not that many of us up that neck of the woods, try the Basin on Whitmore fisheries nr Kirkham, about 4 miles outside Blackpool some barbel upto 9lbs and decent carp, and the odd biggish perch google their site its not updated much bigger fish in than it states

1stop4

Reaction score
Been here myself with a few friends a couple of times. Had a 17.5lb first visit and a 15lb second. I'm going again for 24 hr on 21st Aug so will let you know how it goes.

1stop4

Reaction score
Sorry not to update earlier but been on hols. Spent 24 hours there on 21st, two of us with 3 rods each out, tried home made boilies, frozen mainline, singles, double, shrimp paste, floating baits, hard bottom against islands, in margins, etc you get the picture. Blanked :( that's why it's called fishing, not catching, as they say.

john woody

Reaction score
Sorry Gentle, not that many of us up that neck of the woods, try the Basin on Whitmore fisheries nr Kirkham, about 4 miles outside Blackpool some barbel upto 9lbs and decent carp, and the odd biggish perch google their site its not updated much bigger fish in than it states

been to whitmore myself i fished on the doughnut on the method feeder to the island.its a good place to fish.

---------- Post added at 22:55 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

been to whitmore myself i fished on the doughnut on the method feeder to the island.its a good place to fish.gary whyte is the bailaff there and hes a good angler when he finds time to fish.