brockamin pools

john burns

Reaction score
hi looking for info on brockamin pools i.e where do i get ticket, price, baits and which pool would have the bigger fish, thanks.

john step

Reaction score
hi looking for info on brockamin pools i.e where do i get ticket, price, baits and which pool would have the bigger fish, thanks.
John, it doesn't appear anyone has heard of this venue.:eek:mg:

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Try this search method brockamin site:fishingmagic.com in google.

rouse01

Reaction score
Alright John i fish it regular,i even put a post on here about it a few years ago,quality pools mate,but if you want the bigger fish there in the bottom pool they go to 30+,i had quite a few 20's out myself,baits i use bite alarms so i fish boilies chucked out with boilies & pellet in the pva or if im fishing the margins i use fake corn fished over particle,in summer dog biscuits & bread on surface are also good.you can get a day ticket from alans tackle & he will tell you how to get to the lakes.Heres the details
Alans Tackle
26-30 Malvern Rd
Worcester
WR2 4LG
TEL-01905 422107

Hope this helps ?

Judas Priest

Reaction score
Good advice about Allans tackle.

I'll give you another one for free.
Do not, and i mean DO NOT, under any circumstances take your plastic cash into Allans as you will be tempted to part with great chunks of it. It's as tackle shops used to be with stuff everywhere and you'll buy stuff you "definitely" need. Lol

rouse01

Reaction score
Good advice about Allans tackle.

I'll give you another one for free.
Do not, and i mean DO NOT, under any circumstances take your plastic cash into Allans as you will be tempted to part with great chunks of it. It's as tackle shops used to be with stuff everywhere and you'll buy stuff you "definitely" need. Lol

loool,ive done this quite a few times! ???

john burns

Reaction score
thanks for the info,i hope to get on there soon. also is alan's open on a sunday and are there likely to be contests at weekends,cheers.