White springs pontardullais

guerrillafisher

Reaction score
I spent last Friday and Saturday at White springs unfortunately I ended up getting there late on Friday as I got stuck in work so didn't even wet my line until midnight!, by Saturday morning I had not had any luck even though the swims either side of me had both produced nice fish (a mid double and a low twenty), having come straight to the lakes after work the night before I had to pull the rods and go to town for food for me and the do, when I came back I left the specemien lake and headed for the pit which is now joined to the canal, barely there twenty minutes and I landed a nice fish around the 12/13lb mark and lost another to a hook pull!, after bagging up on my float rod with some decent Bream I headed to the pleasure lake where a couple of mates were fishing and absolutely having a ball with small carp up to 6lball but jumping in to the landing net (all caught on banana boilies and hookable jelly pellets), I headed back to the specimen lake to get my rods in the water only to blank again despite seeing plenty of fish coming from other pegs including a 30, starting to think I should take up golf!