info on the yonne and vienne

everton1

Reaction score
Hi folks,i am after some info on the above mentioned,i have fished both but will be travelling around these areas in may and im after some good advice regarding sections of unspoilt areas,somewhere i wont see another angler,or the just the odd 1
I would be interested in weirs,catch rates and sizes,baiting,waiting times etc,as much general info available as any info no matter how obscure could help
Thanks
Derek

Hugh Bailey

Reaction score
Hi Everton

(hope Sheamus is ok - looked nasty).

I have book by Phil Pembroke (got it online) Angling In France - if you can give me the departments I'll have a troll thru - not fished those rivers.

Make sure you get a carte de peche - the fishing police are big blokes!

everton1

Reaction score
Cheers hugh,i think our seamus is out for at least next season to put it mildly,no need for challenges like that:mad:
im not too sure of the region,somethings telling me its 59,dont know why,probably wrong:eek:mg:

What im after is secluded areas within 2okm of confolons or limoges,the wider the river the better,i know a few lumps have graced the bank
There is also a few lakes im interested in too,1 is maulde,bloody big water which will give us a nightmare on peg selection

any information gleaned will be a great help,cant beat a heads up
i know only6 too well about the guard de peche,had a run in on lac du madine and lac du pardoux,stubborn buggers who would not let it go
Even with guns they were never in a million years confiscating my gear

Hugh Bailey

Reaction score
Will have a look and get back to you - am working away at the mo so will be Friday earliest.