Blenheim : Now boarding at Gate 4

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Here is the deal.

All 32 places in the 16 boats for Blenheim on 25th Sept are taken & you should know your boat partners. That said I am now getting interest for any spare places.As it stands there are none BUT I have still not been paid by everyone.

So,anybody who has not yet paid me needs to do so by 31 July or their place is forfeit & I offer their place out to the subs . EXCEPT where we have already spoken & reached an understanding.

AND ALSO....anybody who is now having second thoughts about this needs to do likewise ie tell me by 31 July and I'll find someone who will buy your place off you.No refunds or sort outs after that date...I've had enough ! :mad:

I'm closing the book on 31 July before holidays make further tedious fiddlearsing about impossible.:w

Skippy

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Thats good enough Skippy, there has been plenty of time.

Anyone not going that went last year, Woody wants to know if he can have any of the casters you had left over..........:wh:D

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
A pm with a 48 hour response time Skippy, 48 hours no response and you're out! Tough but fair!

Don't end up out of pocket mate.................not that we'd let that happen of course....

heathbryant45

Reaction score
Me and the Dog (Nellist) i think can now come so if any ****** drops out then were in. Let me know and i'll get the money transfered on the double.

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
Here is the deal.

So,anybody who has not yet paid me needs to do so by 31 July or their place is forfeit & I offer their place out to the subs . EXCEPT where we have already spoken & reached an understanding.

Skippy

Name and shame !! (It might just shake them up)

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:12 ----------

I'll do a BBQ if you lot want one, no probs.

You could have a floating Barbie ........on one of the punts

heathbryant45

Reaction score
Did that a few years ago, the Japs were going mad taking pictures. Smoke rising from a punt in the middle of the lake.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Right, bring the barby Wol, I'll bring some proper butchers snags and burgers.......Gurt lush they are!

I'll book me pitch tomorrow, lecky hook-up so we can have unlimited brews!

Send the pm Skippy...