Fishing For Everyone Ladies Fishing Club

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
The final Fishing For Everyone Ladies Fishing Club meeting will be held on Saturday 10th October at the beautiful Whinney Loch, Coldingham.

This event will run from 10am – 4pm and will be Fly Fishing only.

Level 2 Casting Instruction with a female Instructor, and equipment will be available on the day if required.

Any ladies interested in joining us at this event please email Lucy – lucy@fishingforeveryone.com

Please note, this will be the Club’s last fishing event of 2009 before taking a break over the winter – they would like to welcome some new faces!

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fishing For Everyone Ladies Fishing Club are also holding their annual end of season lunch on Saturday 21st November at Blackmores of Alnwick from 12.30pm. Interested in joining the Club Lunch, email Lucy.

Posted as a Press Release.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
The final Fishing For Everyone Ladies Fishing Club meeting will be held on Saturday 10th October at the beautiful Whinney Loch, Coldingham.

This event will run from 10am – 4pm and will be Fly Fishing only.

Level 2 Casting Instruction with a female Instructor, and equipment will be available on the day if required.

Any ladies interested in joining us at this event please email Lucy – lucy@fishingforeveryone.com

how can it be Fishing for EVERYONE if it's a ladies club?

It's this kind of positive discrimination that really bugs me - and no I'm not joking :mad:

It's like when political parties want moer women MP's - I just want more honest MPS:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: