River Trent pollution - November 27

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
I hope the modest and hard-working Neil Degg, secretary of Izaak Walton Burslem, will forgive me for revealing his role in his small club, and repeating his appeal for EVERYONE to attend this meeting.

Neil wrote:
We have organised a meeting to discuss the recent pollution incident, whats happened, where's affected and more importantly the future of the affected areas.

Mark Owen Environmental campaigns manager for the Angling Trust, will be speaking.

Date of meeting will be friday 27th November at Doveridge village club, postcode DE6 5JZ

Hopefully we can get a good turn out. It is important. Everyone is welcome.

richiekelly

Reaction score

i would if i knew how to do it mark your dealing with a dumb old bu**er im afraid mark

found how to do it but neil cannot recieve private messages

---------- Post added at 06:14 ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 ----------

I hope the modest and hard-working Neil Degg, secretary of Izaak Walton Burslem, will forgive me for revealing his role in his small club, and repeating his appeal for EVERYONE to attend this meeting.

Neil wrote:
We have organised a meeting to discuss the recent pollution incident, whats happened, where's affected and more importantly the future of the affected areas.

Mark Owen Environmental campaigns manager for the Angling Trust, will be speaking.

Date of meeting will be friday 27th November at Doveridge village club, postcode DE6 5JZ

Hopefully we can get a good turn out. It is important. Everyone is welcome.

neil what time does the meeting start

Last edited: