Catfish Fish-in?

B

Big Rik

dunno Limahl, up for it anytime, midweek better than weekends.
Find out about the livies, as I want to use them.

S

sash

Most places up here are syndicated as well. There is the White House Farm predator place at Baston, near Peterborough, I believe taken over by the CCG last year? Will make some enquiries and get back to you.

J

jason fisher

think he has a minimum 20lb braid hooklength requirement for cats but it may be 30lb

F

Frothey

st johns at linear's got cats to 66lb...just got to avoid the crowds...

alan strickland

Reaction score
Thank`s for the rod offer Warren i`ll take you up on that if the dates are ok work wise.

Bryan i can pick you up on way down if you like, if we share the cost`s it doesnt matter how far south it is and we can look at the best venues instead of a venue that`s further north but not as good.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
That would be fine with me Alan. Just got to get it past work now.

On the Dates front do we have any in mind.

B

Big Rik

probably later in the summer

late August sort of time.

Reckon?

S

sash

Spoke to CCG guy re White House place. They've now given up the lease...too many pike, too few people taking up option of season ticket (probably due to location and in my view, definately cost that was being asked)and too much weed despite promises of something being done about it. Season ticket still available but as pike were nailing everything including meat fished on bottom it might not be best idea to enquire further.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Now were can i get a childs bright red basketball. The big uestion is how to mount it on the hook you would need a hell of a lrge bait band.

N

Nick Austin 2

I'd be interested in coming along if there is still space / and the dates etc suit?.

Never fished for cats before?... would that be a problem if iv'e got the right gear?.

A

Andy Thatcher 1

Depends on what your gear is Nick.

I have a pair of 2 3/4's that have served me quite well for a few years though I can see the arguement for upping them to 3lb +.

N

Nick Austin 2

Iv'e got a couple of 3lb powermesh rods so i dont have a problem with tackle, just SKILL!.. ;-)