Pea Lane

Tim Ford

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this place is any good or not as I'm thinking of having a go?

Alf James

Reaction score
Tim, it's fishing brilliantly at the moment. 50lb bags of roach are being caught in matches. There's plenty of carp being caught too - both on the pole for the match anglers and larger ones to the specimen anglers. The lake also has some big perch in it.

J

james hunt

i have fished it quite a lot recently.
i fished a polaris float in the margins and had carp barbel bream and rud all on worm. i also tried to join the club and was told that you had to do quite a few day ticket sessions first. i done 5-6 day sessions went to the club meeting and was told to fill in the forms along with my photos. then they will get in touch with me. well that was over a month ago and still no reply.
i dont mind paying a tenner for a days fishing but sometimes i just want a morning or evening session for a couple of hours.

jp

Reaction score
"i also tried to join the club and was told that you had to do quite a few day ticket sessions first."

Quite frankly, that stinks.

Does it happen anywhere else?

J

james hunt

not the most friendly comitte members and if you want to catch carp as well as the other species in the lake forget it.