Feeder Rod Arm/Rest for chair ??

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
I don't think they'll fit Matt, they look to be the put over type more suited to seat boxes or Korum chair type legs.

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 ----------

Oops thought someone else had posted comfortably numb. They still won't fit though.

sagalout

Reaction score
The first one you listed will only fit if you access the leg end, not normally the case except for the Korum accessory chair.

The second one will fit anything because it is just a clamp. The seller is fishingkev and I can highly recommend him, as I have used him for a couple of bespoke projects.

Comfortably_Numb

Reaction score
The first one you listed will only fit if you access the leg end, not normally the case except for the Korum accessory chair.

The second one will fit anything because it is just a clamp. The seller is fishingkev and I can highly recommend him, as I have used him for a couple of bespoke projects.

Great thanks for that. Can you tell me if his stuff is heavy ??

sagalout

Reaction score
Can you tell me if his stuff is heavy
Depends how strong you are :D

Its all aluminium and I carry loads of it to make my chair into a replica of blackpool tower. I don't think it is heavy, it's me umbrella that makes me holdall heavy.

---------- Post added at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 ----------

no bloody material on them
Helps reduce the weight so you northern girls can carry them :p

the indifferent crucian

Reaction score
Your first link shows a telescopic feeder arm which I'm sure is the same one as I bought last year, though I have a different rod rest on mine ( I think I bought it seperately ) It is propably steel, as it is quite heavy, but very well made.

It has a square hole and a screw clamp in one corner, so best suits Korum and Preston stuff.

It does flex a little, it's bound to at that length.....but I see it lasting forever.

( Incidentally I use the first section , by itself, with a Slammo disgorger dropped part-way through the hole, on the back left corner of my chair. It hold my landing net handle behind me, with the net head supported on my knee, thus giving me both hands free to unhook fish in the net...I usually don't need to even touch them. It's fast, fish friendly, less stressfull for the fish and I don't get slimy hands ).