Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Feeder Rod Arm/Rest for chair ??

I've been looking for something compatible with my Nash Nomad chair & caught these on eBay. Does anyone have any experience of either ??

FEEDER ARM & ROD REST FOR ALL SEAT BOX MOST CARP CHAIRS on eBay (end time 11-Aug-10 18:03:22 BST)

Carp Chair Arm (Deluxe) + Carp Chair Outrigger Arm DEAL on eBay (end time 02-Sep-10 21:41:39 BST)

I don't think they'll fit Matt, they look to be the put over type more suited to seat boxes or Korum chair type legs.

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 ----------

Oops thought someone else had posted comfortably numb. They still won't fit though.

The first one you listed will only fit if you access the leg end, not normally the case except for the Korum accessory chair.

The second one will fit anything because it is just a clamp. The seller is fishingkev and I can highly recommend him, as I have used him for a couple of bespoke projects.

I don't rate his chairs much though Sagalout .............. no bloody material on them ha ha ha

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sagalout View Post
    The first one you listed will only fit if you access the leg end, not normally the case except for the Korum accessory chair.

The second one will fit anything because it is just a clamp. The seller is fishingkev and I can highly recommend him, as I have used him for a couple of bespoke projects.

Great thanks for that. Can you tell me if his stuff is heavy ??

Quote Originally Posted by Comfortably_Numb View Post
    Can you tell me if his stuff is heavy
    Depends how strong you are

Its all aluminium and I carry loads of it to make my chair into a replica of blackpool tower. I don't think it is heavy, it's me umbrella that makes me holdall heavy.

---------- Post added at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stealph Viper View Post
    no bloody material on them
    Helps reduce the weight so you northern girls can carry them

Helps reduce the weight so you northern girls can carry them
    Yes, but at least we have the stones in our pouches to get our northern girls to carry our stuff, not like you suffern wooses who's suffern girls make you carry your own ...........

Your first link shows a telescopic feeder arm which I'm sure is the same one as I bought last year, though I have a different rod rest on mine ( I think I bought it seperately ) It is propably steel, as it is quite heavy, but very well made.

It has a square hole and a screw clamp in one corner, so best suits Korum and Preston stuff.

It does flex a little, it's bound to at that length.....but I see it lasting forever.

( Incidentally I use the first section , by itself, with a Slammo disgorger dropped part-way through the hole, on the back left corner of my chair. It hold my landing net handle behind me, with the net head supported on my knee, thus giving me both hands free to unhook fish in the net...I usually don't need to even touch them. It's fast, fish friendly, less stressfull for the fish and I don't get slimy hands ).
    The Indifferent Crucian.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealph Viper View Post
    we have the stones in our pouches to get our northern girls to carry our stuff
    Your missus is gonna read that later and it's to late for you to edit it

Your missus is gonna read that later and it's to late for you to edit it
    Thick cow canny read, i didnae marry her cus she liked a good magazine ...............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast