videos

Lee Thornell

Reaction score
please tell me where on the web i can download free coarse fishing videos,im in to mainly pole fishing but any coarse fishing vids would be fine,,thanks

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
i don't think that there are anyware that will let you download ( comercialy made )fishing video's as they are copyrited material ,there is a few clips and short
video sections out there on the net,but no full length movies (60min+) you could try
kasaa and the such like but i don't think
you'll get much.there are sites that sell
fishing video's quite cheep like amazon ect

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Emule have some of the matt Heys series on but be it on your own head if you get caught downloading them.

I suggest you get together with a few mates. Put a couple of quid a week in a kitty then buy a video and take turns buying a video that you want. You can then invite the mates around to watch the vidoe and discuss its contents. You can even do a review on for Fishingmagic

N

NottmDon

Most main libraries have the odd fishing video which they let you have out on loan just like the books. Maybe worth a try. Not heard of any free downloads of fishing vids messen mate.

L

Les Clark

Lee ,I dont know this is any good to you ,but I have 9 brand new DVD`s for sale ,waggler ,tench ,carp,catfish ,float fishing ,all sort`s ,e mail me if you want to know more.

G

Gray Lucas

Lee

I found this on Ebay currently at ?24.99.
Hope this helps.
TEN BRAND NEW pal systems (SORRY - NO AMERICAN/CANADIAN BIDDERS - THESE WON'T PLAY!) videos of Liam Dale Coarse Fishing programmes. BOB NUDD GUIDE TO POLE FISHING, BOB NUDD GUIDE TO CANAL FISHING, BOB NUDD GUIDE TO RIVER FISHING, BOB NUDD GUIDE TO CARP AND TENCH ON THE POLE, BOB NUDD GUIDE TO WHIP FISHING, WILL RAISON GUIDE TO STILLWATER COARSE FISHING, WILL RAISON GUIDE TO POLE FISHING, BIG RIVER FEEDER FISHING, STILLWATER LEGERING and the brand new release "LIAM DALE'S ON COARSE"! "This is my top selection of the best coarse programmes I?ve ever made - my personal favourites and the ones that I think help other anglers the most!" Nearly 10 hours of coarse fishing from the comfort of your armchair!

Tight Lines
Gray

Jimpy

Reaction score
i have recently aquired over 40 video's off ebay a couple at a time just watch out on some of the postage charges though i dont know where they get them from not the post office currently including postage the entire collection stands me at 85 pence each
just buy from sellers with good feedback as its buyer beware on there

Jimpy

Reaction score
4 lee and any other viewer of these posts

i have just aquired over 60 video's if you give me a week to ten days to log them all in and catalogue them then the double ones and ones of no interst will be for sale can supply list if req. will probably be for ?1.00 each postage will be at cost or u can collect { blackburn lancashire }Email 4 details and list requests

Lee Thornell

Reaction score
nice one.id be intrested in any coarse fishing or pole fishing vids.hope to hear from you soon..i live in bristol so collection is a no.

Jimpy

Reaction score
only 1 vid left {progress to better angling } some more on the way stay tuned

Jimpy

Reaction score
vids now in compiling list mostly carp fishing plse email for details

M?rten Johansson

Reaction score
Please try my site from Sweden. I have made an english language section. At the moment you will find videoclips from a few competitions, some pikefishing and some more. My goal is to add at least one videoclip each month.

www.metamera.se

C

christian tyroll

Les how much are after for them? or are you wanting to sell them as a lot?
thanks, christian

swanny999

Reaction score
Some times bid-up.tv has fishing DVDs and they go really cheap. I got some of the John Wilson ones which normally sell for ?14.99 and paid about that much for a set of 8-9. The postage is usually ?7.99 and the call ?1.50 so you need to factor that in as well. Rent them from Amazon they have a lot of fishing DVDs free delivery ?7.99 4 DVD per month.