emarald pool fishery

Lee Thornell

Reaction score
im im fishing emarald pool fishery tomorrow,il be fishing the emarald pool lake,i havent fished it before,i know you can catch big weights on all methods there in the summer months but how does it fish in the winter,and whats the best method to use,i have all kinds of baits,maggots,caster,corn,pinkie,and pellets if there aloud.you can use ground bait there so i have some green swimfeed,i was going to start on the pole and prob fish a feeder,if any body can help with what bait,where to fish,what kind of ground bait mix,it woul be much appreciated,,cheers

Craig Mason 2

Reaction score
let me no how you got on as i am going to burnham in may and i might give this lake a try

Lee Thornell

Reaction score
when i arrived the owner told me that the peg i had chosen was used by someone who done a article in the anglers mail a few days before,he had about 15 carp,using the same tactics as i was gunna use,pole fishing tight to the island,this place is known for big weights in the summer and winter,i fished for 5 hours and didnt even get a bite,it did start to snow and i have never felt so cold,there was 5 people fishing the emarald pool lake that day and i seen one carp come out on the waggler.it is worth poping in there if your up there as my frind who has fished it many times assures me its a great venue,chyeers